General Board ยป What's your favorite song we play?

• The Awesome
    The Awesome
    We want to hear from you! Tell us your favorite song we play!

We want to hear from you! Tell us your favorite song we play!

• KJ
    KJ
    My favorite song you play? hmmmm Your medley with A-HA!!!!

My favorite song you play? hmmmm
    Your medley with A-HA!!!!

• Sarah
    Sarah
    no question, without a doubt, EASY LOVER!!! :):love::) Hurray for the Awesome!!

no question, without a doubt, EASY LOVER!!! smilelovesmile Hurray for the Awesome!!

• Catherine Dee!
    Catherine Dee!
    Total Eclipse of the Heart!! When I hear it I black out. No joke....:):blush:

Total Eclipse of the Heart!! When I hear it I black out. No joke....smileblush

• Holly
    Holly
    I can't go for that!! Bitch, I love that song and I love the Awesome!! Woo-hoo!:laugh::laugh:

I can't go for that!! Bitch, I love that song and I love the Awesome!! Woo-hoo!laughlaugh

• nick
    nick portland
    HANDS DOWN!!! CORY HEART I WEAR MY SUN GLASSES AT NIGHT

HANDS DOWN!!! CORY HEART I WEAR MY SUN GLASSES AT NIGHT

• Hacksaw
    Hacksaw Egypt
    Money For Nothing!!! That opening guitar solo rocks!!!

Money For Nothing!!! That opening guitar solo rocks!!!

• Tom
    Tom Portland
    Having scene the show last night(and enjoying it all) my favorite was Jennywrens version Of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. She nailed it( vocals and facial expressions).

Having scene the show last night(and enjoying it all) my favorite was Jennywrens version Of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. She nailed it( vocals and facial expressions).

• Hacksaw
    Hacksaw Morgan City, LA
    Last time I caught your show you did an excellent version of "Walk Like An Egyptian." Awesome!!!

Last time I caught your show you did an excellent version of "Walk Like An Egyptian." Awesome!!!

• Krista
    Krista
    Total Eclipse of the Heart and Sunglasses at night!!!

Total Eclipse of the Heart and Sunglasses at night!!!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post